Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Nutella® “Fluff" with Savoiardi
This dessert, depending on how you want to plate it, can either be enjoyed as a casual snack or made into an elaborate plate presentation. If you’re not familiar with Savoiardi, they are the classic, crisp lady finger shaped cookies/biscuits that are the traditional ones used to make Tiramisu. Of course, we have them at Nino’s.
Write a review
- ½ Cup Nutella®
- ½ Cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Package Savoiardi (Lady Finger Biscuits)
- Stir together Nutella® and Mascarpone cheese until smooth.
- Whip together heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to a firm peak.
- Fold the whipped cream into the Nutella® mixture.
- You can either serve this dessert “fondue style” by placing the Nutella® fluff in a small bowl with the Savoiardi cookies surrounding them as “dipping sticks”, or, you can place 2 or 3 cookies on a nice serving plate, pipe the Nutella® fluff across them and add another row of Savoiardi on top. A dusting of cocoa and chocolate shavings is an elegant way to garnish this plate presentation.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/