Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Nino's Pure Orange Salad
This VERY simple fruit salad is occasionally sampled at Nino's and amazingly, people think it's more complicated to make than it really is? Of course, it's all about the quality and freshness of the oranges.
Write a review
- 4 each Oranges, peeled and chunked
- 1 Tbsp. Salvaggio's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Stalks Green Onion, thinly sliced
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Toss all ingredients together and chill.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/