Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
New Age Sangria
Simone picked up a bottle of the New Age Rose from Argentina blended with Malbec and Merlot to make sangria. It turned out to be very tasty with lots of citrus flavors. The taste could be described as thirst quenching and tangy with a sweet, subtle taste.
Write a review
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Orange
- 1⁄2 Cup Blueberries
- 1⁄2 Cup Strawberries
- 1⁄2 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Bottle New Age Rose, cold
- Be sure to wash ALL the fruit!
- Cut lemons and oranges, and then squeeze them into a large pitcher, dropping in fruit as a garnish.
- Put blueberries in a plastic bag and crush them to break their skins and release their juice; add to pitcher.
- Cut strawberries into small pieces; add to pitcher with raspberries.
- Pour in bottle of New Age Rose, stir, and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pour into glasses with ice and enjoy.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
For more Sangria recipes, check out Simone’s blog article.