Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Michigan Green Bean and Tomato Salad
This recipe was created for one of Nino's themed weekend demos. This one, for Michigan Produce Week. Besides the Creamy Maytag Bleu Cheese listed here, other great dressing choices include: Nino's American Ranch, a French dressing of your choice or an Herb Vinaigrette.
Write a review
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Michigan Green Beans, trimmed, cut 2"
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Michigan Roma Tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- 1 cup Michigan Sweet Corn, cut kernels
- 4 each Red Skin Potatoes, Medium, cooked, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup Michigan Basil, Fresh, chopped
- 1 cup Nino's Creamy Maytag Bleu Dressing
- Place beans in a sauce pan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crsip-tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place in a large bowl; add onion, tomatoes, celery, sweet corn kernels, cooked potatoes and basil.
- Add dressing of choice and toss gently.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/