Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Michigan Cucumber and Dill Salad with Grape Tomatoes
This salad goes particularly well with chicken & grilled fish. It's a wonderful addition to any picnic and if chopped finely can substitute as a cold sauce for salmon.
Write a review
- 2 lbs. English Cucumbers (approx. 6” length), peeled
- 1 ea. Red Onion (small), peeled julienned
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup Green Onion, sliced fine
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1 TBSP Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Peel Cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise and de-seed.
- Cut cucumbers on 1/4" angle bias cut and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss well. Season with additional seasonings if desired.
- Chill and serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/