Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Meat Lover's Cheese Dip
WOW, a cheese spread WITH meat! You'll be delightfully surprised at just how flavorful this cheese spread really is! The taste of SMOKED Gouda really adds to the overall taste of this recipe. Be sure you use it!
Write a review
- 1 Lb Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 Lb Smoked Gouda Cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 strips Nino's Amish Maple Bacon
- 1⁄2 cup Smoked Ham, finely chopped
- 1 link Nino's Italian Sausage, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Bacon Grease
- 3 Stalks Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- Roast Italian Sausage at 350 F for approximately 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Chill and chop into small pieces.
- Cook bacon until crisp and reserve 1 Tbsp. of the grease then chop the cooled bacon into small pieces.
- In a food processor, blend cheeses, sour cream and bacon grease into a smooth paste then remove paste to a service bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and season with salt if desired. Serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/