Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Maple Bacon and Blue Cheese Balsamic Vinaigrette
Looking for a GREAT new dressing for your favorite fresh spinach salad? Here it is!! It's especially good prepared with Nino's own Butcher Shop Brand Maple Bacon.
Write a review
- 3 strips Nino's Maple Bacon
- 1⁄4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard, Smooth
- 1⁄3 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Blue Cheese
- - pinch Ground Pepper, Fresh
- - pinch Salt, Coarse or Kosher
- Saute bacon.
- Remove crsip bacon from pan and crumble.
- Reserve bacon grease in pan and add chicken broth, olive oil, vinegar, and mustard to the pan and stir over low heat until well combined.
- Remove from the heat. Allow to rest 1 minute, then, stir in crumbled blue cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm over salad.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/