Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Mac & Cheese Fritter Batter
Whether used as a garnish or as a snack, this Mac & Cheese Fritter batter is a treat that your kids will love!
Write a review
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 cup Salt
- 1⁄4 cup Sugar
- 2 each Eggs
- 2 cups Ninos Mac & Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Milk
- 1⁄4 cup Butter
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Combine eggs, Mac & Cheese, milk and butter.
- Fold in dry ingredients, add more or less flour - enough to bind batter.
- Drop by tablespoons into hot vegetable oil (about 350 F) and deep fry about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Tomato Soup & Mac & Cheese Fritters.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/