Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
"Loaded" Fingerling Potato Salad
This is one of my very favorite Potato Salad recipes, and therefore deserves the VERY BEST bacon. Which, in my opinion, is our Amish Maple Cured Bacon. This hearty salad is so delicious, you may be tempted to serve it as a main course!
Write a review
- 3 lbs. Fingerling Potatoes (sized equally)
- 1 lb. Nino's Amish Maple Bacon, cut in 1" pieces and fried crisp
- 1 Tbsp. Rendered Bacon Drippings
- 2 cups Green Onion, cut in 1/2" pieces on an angle
- 1 cup Smoked Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Red Bell Pepper, seeded & trimmed, cut in 1/8" x 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (dry mix)
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- Cook potatoes (skin on) until tender.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and keep chilled.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
- This is a delicious PICNIC recipe.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/