Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
Originally created to feature Dickenson's Brand Lemon Curd, this delightful salad dressing has a refreshingly sweet & tart flavor that pairs well with baby greens and fruit. It can even be used as a terrific fresh fruit dip.
Write a review
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil (Salad)
- 1⁄2 cup Cider Vinegar
- 3 Fluid Ounces Lemon Curd (Dickenson's or Other)
- 1 tsp. Garlic, Fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Green Onion, minced
- 1 tsp. Ginger, Fresh, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. Jalapeno Pepper (with seeds), minced
- 2 tsp. Poppyseeds
- 1⁄4 tsp. Celery Seeds
- Combine all ingredients, and stir thoroughly.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/