Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Lemon Dill Salmon
A quite simple and straight forward recipe here. Be sure you use FRESH dill but don't chop it too fine or it can become a bit sharp and bitter. A great summer dish either served hot or cold and a welcome addition to any diet.
Write a review
- 16 oz. Fresh Salmon (4 - 4 oz. fillets)
- 1⁄4 cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup White Wine
- 1⁄2 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
- 5 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 8 springs Dill
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- - Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients except salmon.
- Pour over salmon.
- Let sit in refrigerator covered for up to an hour.
- Take out of refrigerator and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh dill.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/