Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
The scent of lavender gives a sense of calm and relaxation. This spritzy cocktail is a spin on the classic Tom Collins and is just as refreshing. It is perfect for a light lunch, sitting out in the garden.
Write a review
- 1 oz. Lavender simple syrup
- 1 oz. Meyer Lemon Juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
- 2 oz. Botanical Gin (Plymouth or Hendricks)
- 2 oz. Club Soda
- To make the simple syrup: Heat the 1 1/4 cups of water, 1 cup of sugar and 1 whole bunch lavender (buds, stems, leaves and all!) in a small pot on high heat. Bring to a low boil, then cover and remove from heat. Allow the simple syrup to steep for 20 minutes. Pour through a sieve to remove the lavender. Cool in the fridge until ready to use.
- Fill a Collins glass with ice.
- Pour the simple syrup, lemon juice and gin over ice.
- Stir and top with club soda.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/