Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Jamaican Jerk Sauce and Marinade
It's best to let your grilled meats soak in some of the flavor for marinating an hour or so before grilling and then applying at least 2 or 3 bastings while grilling, generally over medium or medium high heat.
Write a review
- 1⁄2 Cup Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme, fresh minced
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 tsp. Allspice, ground
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg, ground
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon, ground
- 2 Habanero Peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄4 Cup Sherry Vinegar
- 1 Cup Spanish Onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 Cup Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Ginger, fresh, minced
- Stir together all of these ingredients and let them rest and marinate together an hour or so before using.
- Makes about 3 cups.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/