Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Italian Sausage Salad
This recipe was demonstrated by Chef Pete on Fox 2 News as a suggestion for a Fourth of July party.
Write a review
- 6 links Italian Sausage, cooked and cut into large matchsticks
- 1 large Nino's Hearts of Romaine Salad Blend, family size
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups Colorful Peppers, slivers
- 1 cup Red Onion, slivers
- 8 oz. Smoked Provolone Cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup French Dressing
- Toss together all ingredients.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/