Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Italian Potato Salad
Write a review
- 2 Lbs Red Skin Potatoes, cut in half
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 2 Links Italian Sausage, Cooked, Cut in half lengthwise then in ¼” thick half moon slices
- ½ Cup Sweet Onions, Cut ½” dice
- ½ Cup Colorful Bell Peppers, Small Diced
- ½ Cup Grape Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 tsp Fresh Oregano Leaves, Chopped
- 1 TBSP Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- To Taste Salt & Pepper
- Toss cut potatoes in the olive oil and granulated garlic and roast in a 375 F oven (approximately 45 minutes) or until cooked through and golden brown. Chill.
- Combine all remaining ingredients with the potatoes and season to taste.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/