Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Italian Green Bean Salad
When colorful bell peppers and green beans are plentiful and the tomatoes are ripe, this salad is a perfect choice for the dinner table. Whether you use Wishbone Brand salad dressing or your own personal favorite, an oil and vinegar dressing is your best choice to showcase these wonderful colors. Lastly, use olive oil to saute all ingredients listed.
Write a review
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper, julienned and sauteed
- 1 each Yellow Bell Pepper, julienned and sauteed
- 1 cup Red Onion, julienned and sauteed
- 4 cups White Button Mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- 3 each Roma Tomatoes, seeded and julienned
- 1 3⁄4 lbs. Green Beans, blanched
- 1⁄2 cup Sweet Basil Leaves
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- - Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Toss together all ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/