Green Bean, Potato, and Tomato Salad
A VERY simple recipe. One that you can expand with additional ingredients that suit your tastes or change the oil & vinegar dressing to another of your choice.
Ingredients for 4 Portions:
|1 ||pound ||Green Beans |
|3 ||each ||California White Potatoes |
|1/2 ||each ||Red Onion |
|2 ||each ||Tomatoes |
|- || ||Salt & Pepper |
|- || ||Garlic, Granulated |
|1/4 ||cup ||Extra Virgin Olive Oil |
|1/4 ||cup ||Red Wine Vinegar |
|1 ||Tbsp. ||Oregano |
- Cube potatoes and boil for 15 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Drain water from potatoes and beans and run under cool water to stop cooking.
- Combine all vegetables in mixing bowl and drizzle oil and vinegar over the top.
- Sprinkle oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic over top to taste, toss, and serve at room temperature.