Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Simple to make with everyday ingredients, Hot Toddies, are the perfect pairing for a cold or sappy Rom/Com.
Write a review
- 8 oz. Boiling Water
- 1 Tbsp. Good Quality Honey or Demerara Sugar (Brown Sugar or Sugar in the Raw works too)
- 1 1/2 oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey or Bulleit Rye Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Squeezed Lemon
- Lemon Twist
- 4 Cloves
- Pour half the boiling water into your chosen mug to warm it.
- While the mug is warming, turn down boiling water to medium and add honey, whiskey and lemon, stirring to combine.
- If using sugar, make sure it has dissolved before pouring it into your mug.
- Discard "warming water" and pour in above mix, adding lemon twist that has been studded with cloves.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/