Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Ham, Cheese and Mac "Enchiladas"
Great recipe for Easter ham leftovers!
Write a review
- 8 - 6" Flour Tortillas
- 1 16 oz. can Refried Beans
- 1 32 oz. pkg. Nino's Prepared Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 Cups Pepperjack Cheese, shredded
- 2 Cups Ham, cut in julienne strips
- 1 10 oz. can Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Lay out flour tortillas on a flat work surface.
- Divide the refried beans between the 8 tortillas and spread evenly over the entire surface.
- Stir Nino's Macaroni and Cheese and divide evenly between all 8 tortillas placing each portion (left to right) across the middle of each.
- Top each portion of Mac and Cheese with 1/4 cup of ham and 2 Tbsp. of the shredded cheese.
- Fold bottom section of the tortilla over the filling and roll forward to make a thick tube.
- Spray a casserole dish of appropriate size to hold all 8 finished enchiladas, with vegetable spray.
- Mix together the enchilada sauce and cream and season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the enchiladas evenly and top evenly with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 350 F oven for approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and the filling is heated through.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
Check out Chef Pete’s blog for more recipe ideas.