Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Ham and Mushroom Biscuits with Cheesy Alfredo Sauce
Great recipe for leftover ham at Easter! This recipe can be enjoyed as a breakfast, lunch or dinner meal. Very comfort food like.
Write a review
- 2 Cups Ham, cut julienne
- 3 Cups White Mushrooms, fresh, sliced
- 1⁄4 Cup Green Onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Butter or Oil
- 8 Salvaggio's Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 Pint Nino's Prepared Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 Cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a medium size saucepan, gently heat the Alfredo Sauce, shredded cheddar cheese and milk. Thin as necessary to achieve a medium sauce consistency.
- In a medium size skillet, saute mushrooms and green onions in butter until softened and golden brown.
- Add ham and the cheesy Alfredo Sauce to the mushrooms and stir together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Warm biscuits then cut in half placing 2 bottom halves of the biscuits per serving and reserving the top halves.
- Portion approximately 1/4 cup of the ham mixture over each biscuit bottom, replace the top half of biscuit, then portion another 1/4 cup over the top.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
For more great recipes using leftover Easter ham, check out Chef Pete’s blog article.