Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Grilled Italian Breaded Steaks
Simple and delicious, these lightly breaded and grilled beef steaks have been a big hit at many of the Italian Festivals we have participated in throughout the years. Served on a fresh Italian Roll with Ammoghio Sauce, you can't beat this authentic sandwich with "Old World" flavor.
Write a review
- 2 lbs. Beef Steaks, cubed or pounded, approx. 1/4" thickness
- 1⁄2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups Salvaggio's Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp. Salt & Pepper
- Lay cubed meat on cutting board and baste on both sides with olive oil.
- Season each side of meat with salt and pepper.
- Place seasoned bread crumbs in a large bowl and dredge steaks thoroughly making sure the meat is well coated with crumbs and that they stick to the olive oil basted meat.
- Pre-heat char-grill and lay steaks on grill. Cook on both sides until meat is medium well and steaks have a grilled appearance.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/