Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Grilled Sausages & Vegetables with Salvaggio's Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce
A great choice for a light and VERY colorful early evening dinner. Be sure to cut the cooked sausages in healthy chunks of irregular shapes to distinguish each one as a separate flavor. The addition of the grilled vegetables adds a rustic and uniquely summer character to this healthy summer dish.
Write a review
- 2 links Ninos Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 links Smoked Kielbasa
- 2 links Bratwurst
- 1 each Zucchini, Medium
- 2 each Roma Tomatoes, Medium
- 2 each Belgian Endive, Medium
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 26 oz. Salvaggios Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Spray grill with non-stick vegetable oil and grill all sausages, zucchini, Roma tomatoes, and Belgian endive on both sides and until cooked or heated through. Season vegetables with salt and pepper to taste afterwards as desired.
- Cut each sausage in half lengthwise after cooking and per each serving plate 1 slice of each sausage and rest against them one piece of grilled zucchini, 1/2 Roma tomato and 1/2 Belgian endive.
- Top each completed serving with 1/2 cup of heated Salvaggio's Garden Vegetable Pasta Sauce and 2 Tbsp. shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Optionally, offer freshly cracked black pepper over the dish.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/