Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fresh Mozzarella with Grilled Asparagus and Lemon Pepper
Write a review
- 8 oz. Fresh Mozzarella, ciliegine, cut in half
- 2 dozen Fresh Asparagus Spears, cut in 2" lengths on bias
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, whole
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Garlic Cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- - Salt
- Trim bottoms from asparagus spears as needed, spray with vegetable oil and grill on medium high heat until lightly charred. Chill spears and cut in 2" lengths on the bias.
- Add all ingredients to a medium size mixing bowl and toss.
- Serve as a small salad or part of an antipasto tray.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/