Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fresh Michigan Peach and Nectarine Salad
Another GREAT Peach recipe! The spice of Wasabi and Red Radishes and the addition of other fruits make this quite a festive, fruit inspired salad. Among the *Cardini's Dressing Choices that pair well with this recipe are: *All Natural Pear, *All Natural Lemon Herb and *Honey Mustard
Write a review
- 1 Package Nino's European Greens Blend
- 1⁄4 cup Honey Roasted Sesame Sticks
- 1 each Peach, Fresh, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup Wasabi Green Peas (optional)
- 1 each Nectarine, Fresh, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup Cardini's Dressing (All Natural Pear Vinaigrette, All Natural Lemon Herb or Honey Mustard)
- 1 cup Strawberries, Fresh, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup Blueberries, Fresh
- 1⁄2 cup Red Radishes, cut in 1/2 then sliced fine
- Toss together greens, peaches, nectarines, strawberries, blueberries, and red radishes in Cardini's dressing.
- Garnish with honey roasted sesame sticks and wasabi green peas.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/