Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Festive Holiday Table Salad
Festive is right! Colorful and full of interesting flavors and textures. Just perfect for the center of a bountiful holiday spread.
Write a review
- 1 Package Ninos Italian Blend Greens, family size
- 1⁄3 cup Almonds, slivered and toasted
- 1⁄2 cup Cranberries, Sun-Dried
- 1 11 oz. can Mandarin Orange Segments
- 1⁄3 cup Red Onion, cut 1/4" x 2" strips
- 1⁄3 cup Carrots, matchsticks (or shreds)
- 1⁄4 cup Fried Green Peas
- 1 cup or more Nino's Spicy Honey Mustard Dressing
- Toast raw slivered almonds on a cookie sheet at 375 F until lightly brown. Cool.
- Open can of Mandarin orange segments and drain well.
- Combine and toss 1 package (approximately 1 pound) Nino's Italian Blend Greens with almonds, Mandarin orange segments, sun-dried cranberries, red onion, carrots, and Nino's Spicy Honey Mustard Dressing. Portion in a family size serving bowl and sprinkle with fried green peas for garnish.
- Additional sun-dried cranberries can be sprinkled over salad for extra color.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/