Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Fabulous Ham Glaze
Fabulous indeed. This sweet and slightly sour glaze is a great choice when you'd prefer to heat your ham separately from a glaze and serve your glaze on the side.
Write a review
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Lemon / Lime Soda (7-UP / Sprite)
- 1 tsp. Ginger
- 1⁄2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Honey
- 1⁄2 cup Maraschino Cherry Juice
- 1 stick Butter
- 1⁄2 cup Maraschino Cherries
- 1⁄2 cup Pineapple
- 1⁄3 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 pinch Ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Ground Nutmeg
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine maple syrup, orange juice, lemon lime soda, ginger, brown sugar, honey, Maraschino cherry juice, cider vinegar and butter.
- Bring mixture to a simmer and cook to a temperature of 230 F.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in chopped cherries, pineapple, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Serve over warmed ham.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/