Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Floral, fragrant and pretty as a picture, this drink is light in alcohol and big on flavor.
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Elderflower Liqueur (such as St-Germain)
- 1/3 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Ice Cubes
- 3 cups Chilled Sparkling Wine
- Microwave sugar and water in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir until sugar dissolves. Cool completely (15 minutes).
- Stir together sugar syrup, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and ice cubes.
- Let stand 20 minutes.
- Stir in chilled sparkling wine, and serve immediately.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/