Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Indeed this is a simple and easy way to treat yourself to Nino's homemade, freshly ground peanut butter. You can also add chocolate chips or some whole, salted peanuts to this recipe.
Write a review
- 1⁄2 cup Salted Butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups Light Brown Sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Milk
- 3⁄4 cup Nino's Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth; pour into an 8" x 8" dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/