Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Easy Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese Mousse
This recipe was created to showcase Nino's homemade, fresh ground peanut butter. I particularly like this recipe using our honey roasted ground peanut butter. Another addition can be a "stir-in" of chocolate chips.
Write a review
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cup Nino's Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Using hand mixer, whip the cream in a well chilled bowl until you get firm peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using hand mixer, blend peanut butter with the cream cheese until well combined.
- Add sugar & vanilla extract to the peanut butter mixture and mix on low speed until it's completely blended.
- Gently fold about half of the whipped cream into the peanut butter in 2 stages.
- Chill and serve with chocolate sauce.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/