Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Curried Sweet Onion and Peppers Tapanade
This recipe goes great with fresh or toasted Pita Chips.
Write a review
- 3 cups Sweet Onions, diced 1/4"
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cup Red, Yellow, Orange, Green Bell Pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Jalapeno Pepper, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onion, chopped fine
- 2 Tbsp. Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cider Vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Dry Parsley Flakes
- 1. Saute onion, garlic and peppers in olive oil until tender and slightly caramelized. (Do not over brown.) Chill.
- 2. Combine sauteed mixture with the remaining ingredients and allow to marinate together (chilled) for 2 to 4 hours before service.
- Makes 4 cups.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/