Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Creamy Dill and Pink Peppercorn Dressing
Looking for a fantastic dressing you can make at home? This wonderfully rich and creamy dressing is very much like a Ranch Dressing but with a bit more of a pepper "kick".
Write a review
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 cup Half & Half
- 2 tsp. Sugar, Granulated
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 tsp. Thyme, Fresh, minced
- 1 cup Italian Parsley, Fresh, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Dill, Fresh, minced
- 1⁄4 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1 Tbsp. Pink Peppercorns, crushed
- 1⁄4 tsp. Black Peppercorns, crushed
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt, Kosher
- Combine all ingredients, and stir thoroughly.
- Yields approximately 3 cups.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/