Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad
Since this recipe was first prepared at Nino's in our Gourmet to Go Department it's been a big hit! The secret? The garlic powder, celery seed and rice wine vinegar gives this particular recipe a bit more flavor and kick than your standard Creamy Cucumber salad recipe. You're welcome to add Grape Tomatoes to give this salad another dimension and more color.
Write a review
- 4 lbs. Cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut 1/4" on bias
- 2 ea. Red Onion, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup Dill, Fresh, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Green Onion, sliced 1/4"
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Celery Seed
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Wine or Cider Vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 cup Grape Tomatoes (Optional)
- Peel cucumbers.
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise and then cut on a bias at an angle approximately 1/4" to 3/8" wide.
- Mix with the rest of ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: Add grape tomatoes to taste.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/