Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Pasta Shells with Marsala Lobster Sauce
A wonderful choice for a gourmet dinner. Paired with our Lobster Sauce (see separate recipe), this dish can be prepared ahead of time and re-heated just prior to serving.
Write a review
- 12 each Large Pasta Shells
- 1⁄2 Lb Crab Meat
- 1 cup Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Onion
- 1 tsp. Garlic
- 4 each Medium Mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup Spinach
- 1⁄3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Sherry Wine
- - Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- - Parmesan Cheese, For Garnish
- Cook pasta shells in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse in cold water and reserve.
- In a small sauce pan, saute onion and garlic together in 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, add mushrooms and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cooked spinach and cook until shrimp is opaque and cooked through.
- Add heavy cream and sherry and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and gently fold in crab meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff pasta shells with mixture and position them filling side up in a shallow casserole dish.
- Prepare Lobster Sauce and while hot, pour over stuffed shells.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in a pre-heated 375 F oven approximately 30 minutes or until shells are heated through.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/