Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chunky Artichoke, Spinach and Jalapeno Dip
This dip is a REAL crowd favorite! Cheezy and full of chunky artichokes & spinach. Feel free to add some minced red bell pepper to add color.
Write a review
- 1 Lb Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Artichoke Hearts
- 1⁄2 cup Spinach (frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Sweet Onions
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic
- 2 medium Jalapenos
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Dried Dill
- 1 pinch Celery Seed
- In a food processor, blend together cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, dill and celery seed until smooth.
- Add chopped garlic and jalapeno and pulse to combine only.
- Adjust dip's constancy with water as needed.
- Remove dip to a bowl and stir in chopped spinach and onions.
- This dip can be served cold or warmed in a crock pot.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/