Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chopped Chicken Salad
Preparing my recipe for Nino's Maple Teriyaki Dressing (it also freezes well) and using it in this recipe is well worth the effort. This chopped salad is one of my very favorite salads.
Write a review
- 1 Package Nino's American or Hearts of Romaine Blend Salad Greens
- 2 cups Chicken Meat, Cooked, Boneless, cut in 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup Bean Sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup Pea Pods, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup Water Chestnuts, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup Baby Corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, Fresh, chopped
- 1 cup Fried Noodles
- 1 cup Nino's Maple Teriyaki Dressing
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium / large bowl and toss.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/