Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
This chocolate truffle recipe is a VERY popular confection you can easily make in your kitchen. You can whip this filling to make it light and airy or leave it unwhipped for a denser, fudgier filling.
Write a review
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 oz. Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 oz. Salted Butter
- 1 lb. Semi-sweet Chocolate
- 1/2 oz. Bailey's Cream Liqueur
- Bring cream and sugar to a scald.
- Stir in butter.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Stir in liqueur.
- Refrigerate slightly them bring to room temperature. Whip if desired to create a lighter truffle filling or leave as is for a chewy version.
- Pipe or scoop out into a 1 inch ball. Refrigerate.
- Roll finished, refrigerated chocolate truffles in melted coating chocolate, in ground nuts of your choice or in cocoa powder.
- Raspberry - add 4 oz. raspberry compound to recipe.
- Mocha - Add 4 oz. mocha compound to recipe.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/