Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chipotle Cheese Dip
A terrific dip with crackers or crisp corn tortilla chips. Adjust the level of spices to your own tastes and add some minced jalapeno peppers for a REAL kick!
Write a review
- 1 Lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. Pepperjack Cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Stalks Green Onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Chipotle Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin, ground
- Saute red bell pepper and garlic in butter until just softened (do not brown).
- In a food processor, blend together cheeses and mayonnaise to a smooth paste then remove to a service bowl.
- Add sauteed bell pepper and garlic and all remaining ingredients to the cheese mixture and stir in. Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/