Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chinese Pearls of Spicy Chicken
Nick named "Strike the Heart" in Chinese, these tasty Dim Sum morsels are a perfect snack, appetizer or entree if partnered with some stir fry vegetables and rice. Try these with our Asian Style Dipping Sauce or any other Asian inspired sauce you like.
Write a review
- 1 Lb. Chicken Breast, minced
- 4 oz. Water Chestnuts, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sherry
- 1⁄2 tsp. Salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. Ginger Root, minced
- 1 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Red Bell Peppers, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Green Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, minces
- 3 each Extra Large Eggs
- 16 oz. Canola Oil
- Mince or grind chicken.
- Add all ingredients to this mixture and stir in well.
- Heat oil to 350 to 360 degrees and spoon approximately 1/2 tablespoon at a time into the fat. Fry until medium brown. Remove and reserve on absorbent paper.
- This product may be kept warm in an oven at 200 degrees for service.
- Yield: approx. 40 (1/2 oz. appetizer portions)
- Great with Nino's Asian Style Dipping Sauce.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/