Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chilled Thai Shrimp and Pasta Salad with Lemon Grass
Write a review
- 2 cups Farfalle Pasta, bow tie
- - Boiling Salted Water, as needed
- 16 ea. Extra Large Shrimp, cooked
- 1 cup Bok Choy, chopped
- 1 ea. Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Lemon Grass, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger Root, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Jalapeno Pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Soy Vey Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Granulated Peanuts (Optional Garnish)
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse in cold water, drain well and place in a large bowl to toss.
- Add bok choy, red bell pepper and green onion and toss.
- Make dressing by whisking together lemon grass, ginger, jalapeno, teriyaki, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over tossed pasta and vegetables and stir to combine.
- Divide mixture into 4 servings and top each serving with 4 cooked shrimp and optional peanut garnish.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/