Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry
Soy Vay Teriyaki is one of my very favorite teriyaki's. Really full of great flavors!! This recipe, albeit simple, showcases this great sauce with a medley of colorful vegetables and chicken. Serve with white or fried rice for a complete meal.
Write a review
- 1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut in bite size julienne strips
- 1⁄4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 each Nino's Stir Fry Mix, Family Size (bok choy, nappa, celery, carrots, sweet peppers, onion, mushrooms, bean sprouts and pea pods)
- 12 oz. Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan, cook chicken for about 10 minutes until golden brown (160 degrees).
- Add Stir-Fry Vegetables and teriyaki sauce. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring constantly until vegetables are tender.
- Serve over rice or as a stand alone dinner.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/