Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chicken and Pasta Caesar with Romaine
The addition of Gemelli (twins) pasta and Grape Tomatoes makes an otherwise "routine" Chicken Caesar a NEW and welcome addition to the dining table.
Write a review
- 2 cups Gemelli Pasta, uncooked
- - Boiling Salted Water, as needed
- 2 ea. Chicken Breasts, grilled, chilled and cut julienne
- 1 Head Romaine, washed, cut in bias strips 1/2"
- 1⁄2 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- 1 1⁄2 cup Cardini's Caesar Dressing
- 1 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water until well chilled. Drain again and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Garnish with shaved or shredded Parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/