Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Chevre and Spinach Dip
Another one of Nino's fabulous cheese dips. This Chevre (Goat) cheese dip blended with Aged Provolone is a good match for salted nuts and a crisp white wine.
Write a review
- 1 lb Chevre (Goat Cheese)
- 8 oz. Aged Provolone Cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Cooked Spinach, drained well and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Artichokes, canned, drained, chopped
- 2 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 2 Stalks Green Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- - Salt & Pepper
- In a food processor, blend together cheeses and mayonnaise to a smooth paste then remove to a service bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cheese mixture and stir in. Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/