Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Bourbon Grilling Glaze
This is a simple glaze that Chef Pete enjoys over grilled chicken and salmon. You can also add an Asian style Sweet Chile Sauce to this recipe to kick it up a notch!
Write a review
- 1⁄2 Cup Honey
- 1⁄3 Cup Bourbon
- 1⁄2 tsp. Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1⁄4 Cup Sweet Chile Sauce (Optional)
- In a small saucepan, simmer together the honey, bourbon, chili powder, lime juice (and optional sweet chile sauce) until the glaze thickens slightly.
- To use, season your chicken or salmon with salt and pepper. Spray your grill with vegetable oil and baste your Bourbon Glaze on each side as you turn your pieces over.
- After cooking, baste once more for an additional coating of flavor.
- Makes about 3/4 cup.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/