Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
A true Michigan classic, the Boston Cooler, named after the downtown Detroit boulevard it was made on, is a combination of nose-tickling Vernor's Ginger Ale and creamy vanilla ice cream blended together. When you add Cruzan Vanilla Rum and a shot of Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur the sweet and spicy balance is kicked up to a new level!
Write a review
- 2 Scoops Ray's Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 oz. Vernor's Ginger Ale
- 2 oz. Cruzan Vanilla Rum
- 1 oz. Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur (may be substituted with Ginger Brandy, but it's not quite as good)
- Blend in a blender until smooth and serve in a tall pilsner or soda shop style glass.
- Garnish with crystallized ginger.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/