Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Blueberry and Spinach Salad with Cilantro and Coconut
A wonderful combination of flavors. The sweetness of blueberries pairs nicely with the tart grapefruit and spicy cilantro here. Besides a Balsamic Vinaigrette you can choose your favorite Italian Dressing.
Write a review
- 10 oz. Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 each Pink Grapefruit, segmented
- 1⁄4 cup Toasted Coconut
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped coarsely
- 1⁄3 cup Red Onion, cut in thin slivers
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette of your choice
- Toss all ingredients together and serve chilled.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/