Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Bistro Salmon Salad
A terrific Entree salad which works well with salmon, tuna or even shrimp! Chef Pete's choice of greens is Romaine but Nino's Spring Mix works equally well. As for dressings, Chef Pete prefers our Creamy Maytag Blue Cheese, American Ranch or Spicy Honey Mustard.
Write a review
- 3 lbs. Salmon Fillet, boneless, skinless
- 6 each Roma Tomatoes, cut in 1/4" disks
- 1 cup Fresh Fennel, finely julienned
- 8 medium Red Skin Potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 each English Cucumber, peeled and cut in 1/2 moon thin slices
- 1 cup Red Onion, peeled and cut in thin strips
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp. Celery Seed
- 1⁄2 tsp. Black Pepper, ground
- 1⁄2 tsp. Fennel Seed, ground
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. Parsley Flakes, dry
- 1 pkg. Nino's Hearts of Romaine Lettuce Mix
- 2 12 oz Bottles Dressing of Choice
- Cut salmon into 1" pieces and place on a non-stick baking pan.
- Mix together dry seasonings and season salmon pieces then bake in a pre-heated 350 F approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Remove from the oven and chill well.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together all vegetables, romaine and dressing.
- Garnish with chilled salmon and serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/