Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Beef or Chicken Fajitas
Ok, truth be told, I make this in bulk at home with this EXACT recipe and freeze it in 1 quart containers. Then, when I'm in the mood for fajitas, I just have to microwave a container of it and then with the other "fixin's" of flour tortilla wraps, shredded lettuce, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, guacamole, sour cream and salsa I"M IN BUSINESS!!
Write a review
- 1 1⁄4 lbs. Chicken, Breast, Boneless & skinless or Beef Sirloin
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Peppers, cut 1/4" x 1/4" x 3"
- 1⁄2 cup Yellow Bell Peppers, cut 1/4" x 1/4" x 3"
- 1⁄2 cup Green Bell Peppers, cut 1/4" x 1/4" x 3"
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Vidalia Onions, cut 1/4" x 1/4" x 3"
- 1⁄4 cup Southwest Fajita Sauce & Dressing
- Season raw meat with salt, pepper, and vegetable oil.
- Grill meat and slice into 1/4" strips.
- Sear peppers and onions in hot olive oil until tender.
- Drain off all oil from vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Add to meat mixture.
- Add Southwest Fajita Dressing and serve with the above "fixin's".
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/