Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
This basic recipe for Sangria is easy and delicious. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to make Sangria. Create your own recipe using all of your favorite fruits and beverages.
Write a review
- 1 Bottle Red Wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja reds, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 Orange, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Shot Brandy
- 2 Cups Ginger Ale or Club Soda
- Pour wine in the pitcher and squeeze the juice wedges from the lemon and orange into the wine.
- Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible), and add sugar and brandy.
- Allow to chill overnight.
- Add ginger ale or club soda just before serving.
- If you'd like to serve right away, use chilled red wine and serve over lots of ice.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/
For more Sangria recipes, check out Simone’s blog article.