Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Barbecue Chicken Pizza with Red Pepper and Cilantro
Everyone loves pizza. This recipe for thin crust has lots of toppings and because I use flour tortillas as a crust, you'll get thin, flat pizza with lots of toppings.
Write a review
- 4 Flour Tortillas, 6 inch
- 1⁄2 cup Ninos Market Cafe Pizza Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce (Original)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Mozzarella / Provolone Cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pulled Chicken Meat, diced one half inch
- 1⁄2 cup Red Bell Pepper, cut in thin slivers
- 1⁄2 cup Red Onion, cut in thin slivers
- 1⁄4 cup Cilantro Leaves, coarsely chopped
- - Vegetable Oil Spray, as needed
- Lightly spray surface of flour tortillas with vegetable oil spray and place on a non-stick sheet pan (spray side down).
- Mix together the pizza sauce and the barbecue sauce and then portion approximately 3 Tbsp. to one quarter cup of the sauce in the middle of each flour tortilla spreading it evenly across the surface leaving approximately one half inch of un-sauced area around the edge.
- Divide cheese between all 4 pizzas and sprinkle evenly over the sauce.
- Top each pizza with the diced chicken, red bell pepper, red onion and half of the cilantro leaves.
- Bake in a 400 F oven until the cheese is melted and the toppings are cooked (approximately 15 minutes).
- Remove from the oven, top with the remaining fresh cilantro.
- Cut each pizza in 4 wedge/slices and serve.
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/