Share This RecipeUse the buttons below to share this recipe on popular social networks, print, or email it to a friend.
Banana and Peanut Butter Crescent Roll-Ups
This is an "easy peasy" recipe that uses the crescent roll dough you can buy in the dairy aisle. (You know...the kind in the tube...)
Write a review
- 1 tube Crescent Roll Dough (one serving uses 1-2 triangles)
- 1 1 1/2 inch piece Banana
- 1 tsp. Peanut Butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup Milk or Water
- - Cinnamon Sugar
- - Honey (Optional)
- Cut a 1 1/2" piece of ripe banana and smear it with a teaspoon of peanut butter (smoother or chunky) and place it on the wide end of the triangular crescent dough.
- Roll it forward (don't worry about sealing the ends). Brush the tops of the roll-ups with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1/4 cup milk or water will do), then generously sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake per directions on the package for the crescent rolls.
- Optional: You can also drizzle honey on them after baking!! Yum!
Nino Salvaggio http://www.ninosalvaggio.com/